There are two approaches to using fonts in WordPress. You can either program it into the code, or use WordPress Font plugins. Usage of plugins give you the advantage of choice. Here are a few awesome WordPress Font Plugins:
- Fontic: has hundreds of free fonts available for personal and professional usage. It does not require you to sign up or anything and has a hastle free integration.
- Typekit Fonts for WordPress: Typekit is a paid option. There is a free version which has a limited number of fonts.
- Fontdeck: Frontdeck is also a paid plugin. It is a collection of premium fonts. All you need to do is to install it in your site’s plugin directory.
- WP Web Fonts: You can find the fonts from Google Web Fonts and copy paste them to appropriate places in WP Web Fonts options.
- WP Google Fonts: Very useful plugin for non-technical users. It’s simple to use- you need to just select the font from a dropdown menu and save it.