There are thousands of online stores and thousands of e-commerce sites over the internet. The world of e-commerce is very competitive. If your business is online, make sure that you set it up correctly. Maintain a checklist. Well, if you don’t, others will! Let’s take a look at five such common areas to look at and maintain a very basic checklist.
- The most important part of your online store is your shopping cart. Ensure that product selection and check out process is easy.
- Next important part is the payment gateway. Select the most secure one.
- Provide appropriate product information and maintain a good return policy too.
- Abide by internet security policies for your website right from the development stage.
- Speed in loading the website is an important factor in terms of SEO as well as website visitors.