The only reason for installing modules and plugins in Joomla is to expand the functionalities of your website. Below we have listed some important and free Joomla Extensions which are useful for Search Engine Optimization, image management, creating blogs, and creating communities.
- JoomlaPack: Complete site backup which includes files as well as database.
- JoomlaXplorer: It is robust file manager and it works within Joomla.
- Sh404sef: This extension helps to incorporate SEO into Joomla site like search engine friendly URLs, Meta tag management for each page, adds H1 tags to content-headings and component-headings.
- Fireboard: It is the best forum component for Joomla.
- Xmap: It is for HTML and XML Sitemap.
- Signallogin: It is an extension that provides fully customizable login module.
- Google Adsense Plug-in: This helps to add Google Adsense into the content very easily.
- JoomlaStats: This Joomla component is for the purpose of tracking statistics.
- Jombackup: It is a simple database backup that once setup, will automatically backup your Joomla database and will e-mail to you.
- Calendar Icon: This extension shows article date in neat CSS format.
- Community builder: It builds and manages communities.
- Virtuemart: This extension is needed for Joomla integrated shopping cart solutions.
- Extended Menu: This powerful Joomla extension allows displaying CSS dropdown menus.
- MiniFrontPage: It does the job of displaying latest content additions in a module position.
These are some Joomla free extensions that we recommend to use n your website to expand its functionalities.