Web development using PHP has been a popular choice for developers recently. PHP is a powerful coding language too. Being similar to C, C++ this coding language soon became a favorite of web developers. PHP uses MySQL for database purposes.
Here are some of the advantages of using PHP for web development:
- Reliable and quick
- PHP having a powerful output buffer provides high performance.
- Along with MySQL, PHP extends support for other relational databases too.
- Works well with different operating systems including Windows, Linux, and UNIX.
- IIS and Apache, both web servers are PHP compatible.
- Can be embedded into HTML code.
- Low price- PHP is open source.
- Small business as well as large e-commerce sites can be developed using PHP.
With all these features, PHP development has come a long way and will definitely survive for a long time too!